Friday, October 12, 2007

Tip # 12...Enjoy the ambience of an ethnic restaurant




Friday at last! Thank goodness for the weekend. I am definitely ready for some rest and relaxation. Hence tip # 12 involves food and the pleasure of an indulgent meal. What fun! This tip puts celebration in the heart of Family History Month.

There are so many choices here, you need to follow your heart. Perhaps a restaurant tied to your heritage? Maybe a choice to explore a cuisine you've never eaten? Consider the following options of some of my favorite restaurants in the Phoenix area.

You can easily adapt these ideas to restaurants wherever you live. You and your family deserve to pamper yourselves in the spirit of family history. Enjoy and let me know your restaurant selections.

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...