Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mesa Family History Expo starts tomorrow!

Happy Mesa Family History Expo Eve!

I've printed the schedule of all of the workshops, and I have lots of decisions to make. I know I will see Tim Sullivan's keynote address at 8 a.m., but my choices after that are up for grabs.

"Family History on the Mobile Phone" by Curtis Tirrell sounds too intriguing to pass up, yet my German heritage pulls me toward Baerbel K. Johnson's "German Genealogy on the Internet-An Overview ^ German Town Genealogies and Parish Register Indexes on the Internet." I also need to catch Lisa Louise Cooke's take on "Google: A Goldmine of Genealogy Gems." And these selections are just the morning sessions.

The weather forecast says RAIN for Arizona tomorrow, so it is perfect weather to come inside the Expo and have all of the resources you could dream of at your fingertips. Stay tuned for my updates tomorrow and join me at one of the blogger banquet tables tomorrow night.

For more details, see http://www.fhexpos.com/events/upcoming.php?event_id=53

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...