Saturday, January 16, 2010

And the winner is.....


The entries for the Family History Expo ticket contest were so fantastic, it has been difficult to select a winner! Each story chronicled unique and important part of family history research.


But, we promised a winner and the final results are in. Congratulations to Kent Phillips who discovered his true grandfather due to a composite photograph. Kent wins two tickets to the Family History Expo in Mesa next Friday and Saturday.


I hope to see all of you at the expo next week. I would love to meet each of you in person. I know I will be there both days spending time in workshops, exhibitor area, blogger's table and at a special blogger's table at the Friday night banquet.

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...