Thursday, January 07, 2010

Intentions vs. Resolutions...Only a few days left to send in your family photo to win tickets.


In my previous blog, I mentioned my preference for intentions over resolutions. I still believe in intentions, but wanted to share some great family history ideas from the Genealogy Insider.


Diane Haddad and the Family Tree staff have created some new variations worthwhile for all family historians. Be sure to check out their ideas at http://blog.familytreemagazine.com/insider/2010/01/06/MayWeSuggestSomeGenealogyResolutionsFor2010.aspx


Also, there is only a week left to send your entry to win two tickets to the Family History Expo in Mesa on January 22 and 23. I think everyone must be waiting for the last minute, but early entries give the judges extra time to review. What better way to resolve your "intention" for family history in 2010!

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...