Saturday, January 23, 2010

Family History Expo Banquet and Blogging


What a wonderful way to end a day of learning! We "beacon of bloggers" attended the banquet last night and talked "blogging" with those at our tables.


It was fun to share our thoughts, make new friends, and learn of other's experiences with blogging. And, I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of our table! I was happy to be joined by A.C., Tim, Kathy, Sunny and John.


Onto day two! More workshops, a few more exhibits, and. of course, the grand prize winner later today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome, Anna. I am glad you are enjoying yourself and meting lots of new people.

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...