Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Destination: Argentina


I arrived in Argentina at 9:45 a.m. yesterday. This fascinating city is a melting pot of all European cultures. With a huge population jammed in high rises of all styles, the essence of Latin America culture combines energetic traffic, tolerance and acceptance of all, and eclectic architecture.

More details to come, as it is now 1:30 a.m. and I need to be on a bus for Parana before 8 a.m. tomorrow. The past two days have been filled with travel around Buenos Aires which I will expand on tomorrow. Cross your fingers for internet access.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

Unknown said...

I'm glad you made it. I can't wait until you post some more photos.

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...