Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finale for Family History month...


Next Saturday I will join the Scottsdale Women Writer's Society at a book signing event at Pages Bookstore in Cave Creek, Arizona. The day technically falls in November, yet it is a great way to close out family history month with a bang. During my presentation, I will share ideas to inspire you to build your family history. I will sign Value Meals on the Volga, Maggie Visits Grandpa and Thirty Years in the Desert. Free giveaways, too!

Pages is one of those rare, independent bookstores which offers new, used and rare collectible books. For more details, visit their site at http://www.pagesnewandrare.com/.

Seven other authors from the society will be at this event including:

•Patricia L. Brooks, www.plbrooks.com, Gifts of Sisterhood
•Kebba Buckley, www.kebba.com, Discover the Secret Energized You
•Dana Davis, www.danadaviswriting.com, Desert Magic
•Lilia Fallgatter, www.lovingletter.com, The Most Important Letter you will ever Write
•Barbara Levy, www.barbaralevy.com, Mexican Strawberries
•Marilyn McGrath, www.marilynmcgrath.com, All you know on Earth
•Fairlee Winfield, www.fairleewinfield.com, Buffaloed

Be sure to stop at Pages next Saturday and get a jump on your holiday shopping!

WHEN: Saturday, November 1st - from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Pages Bookstore – 7100 E. Cave Creek Rd., 480-575-7220

4 comments:

Frank said...

You are going to have a busy weekend. Congratulations on the booksigning. That's very exciting.

Energetic Storyteller, Family Historian & Grebel Lover said...

I will be speaking at 10:30 today. I will be the first of the speakers at the event. It should be exciting!

Unknown said...

You did a great job today. Your talk really brought together everything you are doing with Value Meals and the Maggie Adventures. I don't know whether to make a pot of pasta sauce like I used to do with my father or to color like I used to do with my mother. I am so confused. All I know is if I make a pot of sauce I will be colorig my shirt with little spots of red. Keep upi the fantastic work. i can't wait for Maggie's next adventure!

Anonymous said...

Anna - Thanks for the efforts on the Pages event - we did have a great day -s orry you missed the photo shoot - Dana has some grea ones and Lillia too. Your blog photos are great - Patricia

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...