Saturday, November 29, 2008

Visit to Valle Maria ................................ backtrack to Argentina


I still have many, many stories to tell about Argentina. The experience opened so many new doors and I am trying my best to keep up with all of my new friends. Unfortunately, I was a bit under the weather during the first two days of my four day weekend, but I hope to make up for it on the last two days.

Our visit to Valle Maria was fabulous. My friend Judy Gareis (aka Laverne) shared all of her pictures with me last Sunday. Most of these pictures were taken by Judy and just a few by me after my camera debacle.



Judy and I on the doubledecker bus




Valle Maria Kirche




Mural of tribute to Mary

We visited two other villages, Brasilera and Protesstante, on the same day. More to come on these two villages.

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...