Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunset in Argentina...


Awoke early to a bittersweet day in Olavarria at the Hotel Savoy. Left the hotel and drove for three to four hours so our Canadian friends would arrive at the airport in time for their 6:10 p.m. flight. We all made it here safely. Judy and I await our flight at gate 8. It is a little past nine and we just watched in awe as the sunset. We depart at 11:45 p.m. for Dallas and will be in Phoenix tomoorow morning. While we are ready to return home, we will miss the company of friends we were with the past two weeks. I have many more updates to do on the blog, so stay tuned for more of my trip as I get closer and closer to around the clock internet access.

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...