Sunday, January 09, 2011

Can Ole' Dogs Learn New Tricks?


Lisa Louise Cooke will present the keynote address "Ol’ Dogs Can Learn New Tricks: Looking to the Past for the Future of Your Family History Research" at the Arizona Family History Expo on Friday, January 21.


I met Lisa at last year's expo and was impressed with her knowledge, website and podcasts. Her presentation on using Google maps and overlaying it with historical maps fascinated me and remains ingrained in my mind. I believe she will do an update of that presentation in addition to her keynote address.

Lisa will show you how by looking to the past for inspiration on how to take on the future, and demonstrate how the hottest and newest technologies can help you work smarter, not harder. And this is one ol' dog who is ready for it.

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...