Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Plans for Family History Month....Octagon Cafe

One of the ways I celebrate October is to share my passion for Family History at special events. This Saturday, I will be one of a group of authors at the Octagon Cafe in Fountain Hills, Arizona for a book signing. The First Saturday of the month is the Fountain Hills Art Walk, and with the beautiful weather in Arizona, it will be a gorgeous day to visit the beautiful fountains. I will share my ideas on coloring, family history, and writing with attendees.

For directions, click on the link below. http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/map/263346/restaurant/Phoenix/Octagon-Cafe-Fountain-Hills

Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Frank said...

i'll see you there!

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...