Friday, September 05, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

OK, you have to check out my side bar and see the photos of my celebrity look-alikes. My daughter emailed me her look-alikes and I just had to try it. Whereas she had some very obvious modern takes on her look I was pleasantly surprised to have modern era and Hollywood era represented in my results. I was particularly pleased to see Janet Leigh and Stefanie Powers, two women I always considered classically beautiful. Sharon Osbourne was a bit expected, especially with my new look. Eva Peron fits in perfectly since I plan to go to Argentina in November (more on that in my next post). Sarah Ferguson and Mae West were unexpected, but I can see a resemblance. Now, I just have to Google the other women and find out who they are!

I can't vouch for the myheritage.com site completely at this point, but I certainly had fun with this feature and it merits further investigation by all of us family historians.

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...