Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Beautiful Fall Day in Prescott

Saturdays are wonderful. And, today is extra special as I travel to Prescott, Arizona for their Book Festival. It is always a delight to spend time with books and writers. Join us if you are in the area. I will be at the Scottsdale Chapter of the NAWW booth. I also anticipate an interesting workshop presented by David Morrell, author of a fiction writing book, but most famous for his Rambo book series. No, I am not an avid reader of Rambo books. However, this week I listened to his audio book Creepers. His writing is tight and authentic. Although we write on completely different topics, I hope to learn to attract more readers to my family histories. More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...