Sunday, July 18, 2010

Images from Third Thursday--Downtown Klamath Falls


During the summer, the downtown streets are closed in Klamath Falls for Third Thursday http://www.exploreklamath.com/?p=16.

Street vendors, wine tastings, music, pony rides and families cover the entire area. I was assured not everyone who lived in Klamath Falls was there, but I doubted it. We could not walk a quarter of a block without someone in our group running into a good friend, neighbor or relative.
I was also assured not every family in Klamath owned a dog, but check out the dog bar below. All dogs are welcome at Third Thursday.








No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...