Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spike Lee is next!

I always look forward to Friday and this Friday is no exception. In fact, the Spike Lee episode of "Who Do You Think You Are" will be the perfect way for me to end the month of April. Stories, a bit of drama, and another powerful search experience.

My own family will take the forefront in May. In the upcoming month, I plan to fill my photo albums and family storybooks with memorabilia from:
  • four birthdays
  • Mother's Day
  • two graduations (technically one falls on June 2)
  • a speaking event in Tucson with a genealogical group
  • and many family and friends who will join us to celebrate

And, these are just a few of the things I am planning. So, Friday night's show is the perfect transition to reflect on family history and close out of the month of April. Then it's time to take a breath and plan for the fun events to come in May. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...