Sunday, December 27, 2009

Win Free Tickets to the 2 Day Family History Expo in Mesa, Arizona! Here's how...

I love contests almost as much as I love family history. So I am excited to announce the "Value Meals on the Volga" blog contest to win two free tickets for a full two-day registration to the 2010 Mesa, Arizona Family History Expo.

The expo is January 22 and 23 and is jam packed with excellent speakers and exhibitors who will take your family history experience to the next level.

How can you win? Submit your favorite historic family photograph in an electronic format. (See my example on the right). Tell us in a paragraph or two how you received the photo and why this photo is such a special part of your family. Email your entry to amb0457@cox.net.



Entries will be uploaded to this blog. Readers can vote on the best and in the event of a tie, my vote will be the tie breaker.


Hurry and enter as soon as possible! The deadline is January 15. The winner will be announced on this site.





No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...