Saturday, December 01, 2007

December 1st...only 24 days til Christmas!*@!!

Rabbit, Rabbit! Ok, I had to say that first. Now onto our real topic of the day.

I like to think I am in control of my life. So, how did I let it get to be December 1st? I really do plan and have many things done for the holidays, but I have no idea how December 1st came so quickly.

November 1 was on a Thursday which made Thanksgiving on the earliest possible date it can be. So I actually had more time than usual between turkey and the first. I fear the countdown of days will continue to pass quickly.

Perhaps the time has flown past because I have just finished my second book. I am doing all of the things a writer needs to do to get the word out about it. One of my fun ways of sharing the publishing news will be introduced on this blog tomorrow so stay tuned. With that and all of the other holiday plans, I may have entered a time warp and sped forward by accident.

Since my Seven Habits training and Sacramento trip in November, I plan better, I prioritize better, and I have eliminated all Quadrant IV activities. So, I am in control of my life. However, I still cannot control the date on the calendar.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have already published your second book. Wow!!! I am surprised that you say you are more organized since the seminar. You have written and published two books in just 18 months. You also write two blogs, work full time, etc.... I hate to think what you will accomplish now that you are more organized. :)

Energetic Storyteller, Family Historian & Grebel Lover said...

My organizational skills are definitely doing better because I believe I prioritize better. Eliminate what is not needed and focus on what I really want to do.

Watch out! The third book is on the way.

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...