Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A few days in California...

I traveled to California this week for my day job to participate in the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People workshop. I originally attended a Seven Habits workshop many years ago after the book's debut.

Today we covered Habits 1 and 2. Be Proactive and Begin with the end in Mind. It is amazing how much I remember. It is also amazing to me how my goals and objectives are clearer to me this time around.

My focus on family history, memories, writing and publishing have integrated completely into my lifestyle. All of my free time is spent on my true pleasures. I no longer veer off course, as I did 17 years ago.

What a blessing! I can enjoy the workshop for the next two days with the confidence that I am living my legacy.

No comments:

Dead Reckoning, New Web site, and New Blog

  Great News!  My latest book is now available.  Dead Reckoning is my attempt to share our heritage with the next generation. It’s about a ...